INDEX | RULES & INFORMATION | SUPPORT FORUM | DOCUMENTATION | SEARCH | MEMBERS | TWITTER | TERMS

Add Reply
New Poll

Old Hand, New Forum Platform
Stormwolfe
 Posted: Jul 5 2018, 02:58 PM

1 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
06/19/2018
N/A

Good Day!

At least, I am hoping everyone is having a good day.

I am a very old RPer and have run sites for many, many years. Currently, I have two sites on forums and one on Nova. I love my forum sites, but I am seriously considering moving to JCINK...hence why I am here.

I have opened a test site on JCINK and am prowling, reading documentation, looking at templates, themes, etc. Moving off IPS is scary because we love the ease of uploading and managing images in posts as well as the robust rich text editor there. I am not a fan of BBCode. However, neither is a show stopper once I have read enough to know if I can upgrade and maintain my sites with relative ease. I am the coding Village Idiot.

Additionally, I need to find a really good, easy to read layout that does not require the use of DOHTML templates for posting. My members would kill me if they had to deal with DOHTML code. Like me, they are way way older than the average RPer. wink.gif

I am glad I found this site and will be prowling here and the main forums reading and learning!

Gorgeous theme, by the way!

~ Stormwolfe
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Introduce Yourself! | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -