INDEX | RULES & INFORMATION | SUPPORT FORUM | DOCUMENTATION | SEARCH | MEMBERS | TWITTER | TERMS

Add Reply
New Poll

Supernatural [May Contain Spoilers], I'm Surprised I Had To Make This
Angel of Death
 Posted: Sep 25 2014, 01:33 AM

36 POSTS
22 YEARS OLD
Florida, USA
09/24/2014
Male

Supernatural is, in my opinion of course, the greatest show ever to air on television (quite a statement, I know). It's just a kick-ass show that anyone will love if they give it a shot. Now i have a few questions..

1. Who is your favorite character and why?
2. Which "boss" was your favorite and why?
3. Do you want Dean's 1967 Chevrolet Impala in real life?
4. What is your overall favorite part about the Supernatural series?

For me..

1. My favorite Supernatural character has to be Dean, unoriginal yes. Dean is simply a badass. He is funny, charming, and dangerous. Dean is the essential to the series, he is like the fuel in a lighter. Sam is the spark and the flame is the monsters they battle.
2. My favorite "boss" probably has to be Yellow Eyes/Azazel. I don't know why but he just appeals to me. When Supernatural started season three, I just thought to myself that Eric Kripke (creator of Supernatural) could have ended the series there. Maybe Yellow Eyes/Azazel is my favorite because I like to think of him as the final "boss" of Supernatural.
3. I would love to purchase a 1967 Chevrolet Impala in real life. Buying one that is in amazing condition is one thing I intend to do. smile.gif
4. My overall favorite part about the Supernatural series is the humor. Without the humor, the show just wouldn't be Supernatural.

So what about you guys?
PM
^
SithLordOfSnark
 Posted: Sep 25 2014, 03:55 AM

96 POSTS
38 YEARS OLD
N/A
07/04/2014
Male

1. Dean. He's sarcastic and really just reminds me of myself.
2. Since I'm currently on season 2, I can't answer this right now.
3. HELL YES!
4. The sarcastic humor.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

PMEmail
^
Demonbird
 Posted: Jul 12 2018, 10:40 PM

8 POSTS
31 YEARS OLD
N/A
07/01/2018
Female

1. Dean. He is sexy and sarcastic.

2. Death (the horseman). He was creepy but cool.

3. Absolutely.

4. I love the brotherly bond that Sam & Dean have. I love how they are protective of each other and of the people they love.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -